“Enhancing the fan experience for the 49ers Faithful is a constant effort within every department of the 49ers organization, and DeskSite helps us do that in the digital space. Fans of the 49ers are going to love that the 49ers DeskSite aggregates team-related content from across the Internet into one location.”
- Al Guido, President, San Francisco 49ers
"The Colorado Avalanche is excited to provide our fans with enhanced on-demand Avalanche video coverage through the Avalanche DeskSite application, DeskSite has demonstrated it is on the cutting edge of the sports media frontier, and we're thrilled to align our interests moving forward."
- Ben Boylan, EVP of Partnership Marketing of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
“The Bengals DeskSite is a cutting-edge video delivery platform that we are excited to provide for our fans.”
- Brian Sells, Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Cincinnati Bengals
“We’re happy to be one of the 17 NFL teams utilizing DeskSite’s innovative technology to better connect our fans with our organization and team.”
- Bruce Popko, Executive Vice President, Pegula Sports & Entertainment
“We’re excited to have another way to deliver our great video content to Broncos fans around the world. We found that DeskSite offers great technology on a user-friendly platform.”
- Dennis Moore, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Denver Broncos
"As an organization, we are always looking to provide quality content to our fans in as many ways as possible, DeskSite provides a new and convenient way for people to access that content and stay connected with our teams."
- Patrick Duffy SVP of Corporate Partnerships for Monumental Sports
“The Chargers are always trying to find new ways to deliver rich, exclusive content to our fans. We’re excited to join the many NFL teams who have also partnered with DeskSite.”
- A.G. Spanos, President of Business Operations, Los Angeles Chargers
“Devils fans are some of the most passionate and engaging in all of sports, and we are focused on bringing our team closer to them. We are excited to partner with an innovative company like DeskSite to provide our fans with a new way to connect with our video content.”
- Adam Davis, Chief Revenue Officer, New Jersey Devils
"Our goal is to connect with the fans. We want them to get as much access as we can possibly provide and DeskSite allows our fans to consume the content however they want to."
- Wayne Partello, Sr. Group Director of Marketing & Content, Miami Dolphins
"This partnership signals our continued commitment to provide our fans with unique and interesting content. Our partnerships with DeskSite and Comcast Xfinity allow Dynamo fans to access exciting and inspirational content through either their cable system through Comcast XFinity, or their desktops, laptops and tablets via the DeskSite app.”
- Steven Powell, Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer, Houston Dynamo
“Our supporters consume LA Galaxy videos as they are released, and are accustomed to accessing LA Galaxy content via the latest, most advanced technologies, both in- and out-of-stadium. Our partnership with DeskSite allows us to continue to enhance the fan experience by delivering exciting, high-definition content to our fans in a seamless and user-friendly way.”
- Chris Klein, President, Los Angeles Galaxy
“By partnering with DeskSite, we can further deliver Islanders fans with unprecedented access to team content. The platform is interactive and innovative, and gives our loyal fan base yet another avenue to engage with the team in a new, unique way.”
- Michael Zavodsky, Executive Vice President of Global Partnerships, Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment
“With all the content on the web and the various means of consuming that content it’s advantageous for our Club to serve our content the way the fan wants to it: fast, clean and in an easy to navigate platform. That is exactly what DeskSite offers our fans and exactly why we ourselves are fans of it.”
- Scott Massey, SVP of Corporate Partnerships, Jacksonville Jaguars
“The Lions DeskSite is one of the most cutting-edge video delivery platforms on the Internet today. Our fans now have an additional option for consuming our digital media content on- and offline, broadening their engagement with the team.”
- Wade Martin, Vice President of Partnerships, Detroit Lions
"NASCAR.com represents a massive portal through which millions of fans engage with our sport, Now, thanks to NASCAR DeskSite's automatic updates and offline viewing features, our core fans can continue to access the latest NASCAR news and content no matter where they are."
- Colin Smith, VP NASCAR Digital Media
"The Rams DeskSite app provides our fans with 100% of Rams team-produced content in a large screen format on desktops, laptops and tablets. The Rams DeskSite app is a great way for our fans to consume everything video that the Rams produce.“
- Bob Reif, Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer, Los Angeles Rams
“We are excited to align ourselves with DeskSite in order to provide our fans with enhanced on-demand Rapids video coverage through the personalized DeskSite application, DeskSite has demonstrated it is on the cutting edge of the sports media frontier and we’re thrilled to welcome them to the Colorado Rapids family.”
- Ryan Brach, SVP of Partnership Marketing KSE
“This partnership with DeskSite continues our efforts to give Red Wings fans easy access to content to stay updated with news surrounding the team and never miss a moment of Red Wings action. DeskSite brings all the fantastic content available on DetroitRedWings.com to one centralized location, making it extremely convenient and user-friendly."
- Tom Wilson, President & CEO, Olympia Entertainment Detroit Red Wings
"Our fans are always looking for new ways to keep up with the latest Sabres news. The Sabres DeskSite will make it even easier for fans to stay updated on what's happening with the team by bringing videos from Sabres.com right to their desktops."
- Brent Rossi, EVP of Marketing & Brand Strategy, Buffalo Sabres
We are excited about our partnership with Desksite and how their technology provides Saints fans our compelling video content in a viewer-friendly format”
- Mike Stanfield, SVP of Sales New Orleans Saints
“As an organization, we are always looking to provide quality content to our fans in as many ways as possible. DeskSite provides a new and convenient way for people to access that content and stay connected with the team.”
- Brian Jones, Vice President of Business Development, Seattle Sounders
“Our fans really enjoy this innovative new way to consume Houston Texans videos on-demand. It’s a great way for fans to stay up-to-date on the team, even when they are offline.”
- Nick Schenck, Director of Integrated Media, Houston Texans